Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pandora


I apologise for the utterly non-food aspect of this post. Every so often something comes along that seriously wows me. Something very very clever that makes a difference to the way I do things. Pandora is one of those things. Punch in a favourite song or a favourite artist and the website plays a never ending "radio station" of songs that are like the one you chose, you can refine this selection until the station is playing a completely personalized stream of tracks for you too enjoy at no cost! Brilliant. Everyone I shown this to has loved it and I have to admit I've listened to little else since I found it. Enjoy.

5 comments:

deborah said...

I am wondering when you are going to feature a nice curry for Best of British month...

Monkey Gland said...

hmm, funny you should say that...

Sam said...

that Pandora thing is effin' A M A Z I N G!
I think it might be the jumping point for me to get into music again even though entering songs like "wild is the Wind" by David Bowie are coming up with some really slushy crap.

thank you, anyway - cant wait toexplore it further

I really hope it is going to work at work. (We have security/streaming issues sometimes) Fingers crossed for Monday.

And Saffron is right, c'mon, get with the curry ptogramme!

cookiecrumb said...

But no ptomaine, OK?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.